Tuesday 10:00 - 18:15
Thursday 14:00 - 18:00
Saturday 13:30 - 17:30
For Bookings & Enquiries please contact 01273 220159 or Email us [email protected]
01273 220 159
We offer a full schedule of weekly classes, along with regular workshops and special events:
Read more about our wide range of classes and lovely teachers:
Give the Gift of Wellbeing
For sale at Reception, or
please call 01273 220159
I offer a confidential space for you to come and explore thoughts, feelings and issues you may be currently struggling with. I believe compassion for self and others is central to finding contentment and much of my work focuses on this. Without self compassion, our loud critical voices can prevent us from living in the moment and allowing others close to us.
People come to counselling for many different reasons, such as trying to make sense of a difficult period in their life or possibly an increasing need to understand a problem that has always been there.
As a Humanistic counsellor I believe each of us has the ability to grow, heal and to ultimately find fulfilment within ourselves. My job is to be alongside you on your journey, reflecting back what I see and at times gently challenging unhelpful beliefs and coping strategies you may have adopted to get through a difficult past. Whilst these coping strategies may have once been necessary, they may now be holding you back.
Some of the issues I have worked with include:
Adolescent therapy (13 years and above)
Anxiety and stress
Depression and feeling low
Search for meaning
Loneliness and isolation
Professional & academic qualifications
• Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling (BACP accredited), Wealden Psychology Institute
• NCFE Award in Counselling Skills and Theory Level 3
• CPCAB Award in Counselling Skills Level 2
• LGBTQ Awareness
• Introduction to Suicide Intervention
• Trauma and Recovery
• Building effective relationships with young people
• TA 101 (Transactional Analysis certificate)
• Gestalt Skills
• DBT skills - working with young people
• Broken Threads - working with Trauma
I am also trained in Brainspotting, a relatively new form of therapy derived from EMDR. Proven to be very effective when working with trauma or anxiety. Read more about Brainspotting here.
Previous Counselling positions
• Counsellor for As You Are - an affordable community counselling service in Southwick
• School counsellor at Longhill Secondary school, Rottingdean
• Community counsellor at the Y Centre in Horsham, working with 11-18 yr olds
I am a registered member of the BACP (MBACP) and adhere to their Ethical Code of Practice.
If you would like to chat with me about whether I may be able to help you, please feel free to contact me on 01273 220159 / 07856 363052. I look forward to hearing from you!
Initial Assessment: FREE
Call: 01273 220159
Email: [email protected]
Individuals: £60 per session