Back Care classes
Tuesday 11:15 - 18:15
Thursday 14:00 - 18:00
Saturday 13:30 - 17:30
Please arrive at least 1hr before the clinic is scheduled to finish
For Bookings & Enquiries please contact 01273 220159 or Email us email@example.com
01273 220 159
We offer a full schedule of weekly classes, along with regular workshops and special events:
Read more about our wide range of classes and lovely teachers:
Give the Gift of Wellbeing
For sale at Reception, or
please call 01273 220159
Next Drum Circle Sundays:
Events start at 7pm
Doors open 15 minutes before the start time - anyone arriving more than 5 minutes late will be unable to join the session to avoid disruption
Monthly Drum Circle
Please contact Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org
£12 with drum provided
£10 with your own drum
Come along, drum and connect!
with Ruth Summers of Dao Natural Health
Monthly on Sundays - see 2017 and 2018 dates (right)
Time: 7 - 8pm
Cost: £12 per person with drum provided / £10 with your own drum
Pre-booking required - please contact email@example.com
Group drumming is something everyone can do regardless of drumming or musical experience, it's about enjoying ourselves in rhythm together! All are welcome, even if you've never touched a drum before in your life!
The Bamana people of Mali in West Africa are cited as being the creators of the Djembe drum. Djembe translates as "everyone gather together in peace" which is what we do at our drumming circles.
Research into the health benefits of rhythmic drumming have shown to be physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. It brings people together, improving listening and communication skills, communicating without words, improves confidence. It allows for the creative self-expression and the joy of improvisation.
Spaces are limited so booking is essential.
• £10 per session if you have your own drum to bring
• £12 per session if you would like to borrow one of our drums, Ruth will be happy to bring along as many drums as required if you contact her in advance
We have djembe and smaller frame drums available, there's plenty of percussion to experiment with too.
About Ruth Summers
• Founder of Dao Natural Health in 2012
• Ruth has attended the Intensive Drum Circle Facilitation Training with the legendary Arthur Hull
• Tutor and Course Manager at The British Academy of Sound Therapy (BAST)
• Director and member of the Therapeutic Sound Association
• Complementary therapist: Sound Therapy, Medical Qigong Energy Therapy, Indian Head Massage and Drum Circle Facilitator
• Tai Chi Qigong instructor and Instructor Member of both The British Health Qigong Association (BHQA) and the Tai Chi Union of Great Britain (TCUGB) #
Bookings & Enquiries
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you can make contact via the Centre on 01273 220159 / email@example.com
Date & Time